the health club standard
The Health Club team are proud to re-share our “Health Club Standard”. Here at The Health Club we continue to prioritise the health and safety of our members, guests and staff. While our standards of cleanliness have always been high, we have adapted our approach as we continue to take is aligned with recommendations and guidance provided by our public health experts and industry bodies. Our dedicated Health Club team continue to work closely with experts in infection prevention, cleaning and sanitisation, to create a daily operating plan that is informed, comprehensive and consistent.
Safety & Cleaning Policies
- The Health Club continue to operate revised cleaning practices and protocols in order to protect the health and safety of our members, staff and wider community. While many of these practices are adopted by our staff, our members will also continue to have a very important role to play in helping us maintain “The Health Club Standard”.
- We have procured a one-step hospital grade disinfectant and contact sanitiser that will be used for frequent touch-point cleaning throughout The Health Club
- Members are required to wipe down their equipment BEFORE and AFTER each use. To make this convenient, additional spray bottles are in place throughout the gym area.
- Additional hand sanitiser are available, including the installation of hand sanitiser stations at strategic locations throughout The Health Club.
Booking & Capacity
- Restrictions in participant numbers for our fitness classes and Speedflex sessions no longer apply.
- Fitness classes will be available to Members only.
- Speedflex sessions for non members will be permitted but at a fee of €10 per session.
- Members are encouraged to bring a pre-filled water bottle for their workout. Water fountains will be equipped with bottle fillers, but members are not permitted to drink directly from the water fountains.
- We encourage all pool guests to come pool ready.
If you have any questions regarding the Health Club, please don't hesitate to call us on 021 4800 523 or email us on email@example.com
Thank you for your cooperation and support.
Health Club Manager
HEALTH CLUB FITNESS TIMETABLE