The Kingsley Paw Policy
- We ask that you contact our reservations team at the time of booking to give us your dog’s details as we have a limited number of dog-friendly rooms available so pre-booking is very important.
- Your dog is welcome to stay provided it is deemed to be a small to medium-sized dog, is fully house-trained, well-mannered and has passed its first birthday.
- Owners are requested to bring their own food requirements for pets.
- Dogs should be washed before arrival, disease-free with all standard IRL vaccinations.
- We ask that you respect the surrounding area and other people that enjoy them by using a pooper scooper when necessary.
- Dogs are welcome in a designated area of the K lounge when accompanied by hotel guests. (For breakfast, lunch and dinner bookings)
- Dogs are not permitted on the soft furnishings in the room, lobby or public areas such as couches, chairs, tables etc.
- Dogs cannot be left alone in the bedrooms at any time.
- The Kingsley is not responsible in any way for your pet and should not be asked to supervise, feed, or walk your pet.
- Guests are asked to pick up any deposits left by the pet immediately.
- Dogs should be kept on a leash when in public areas.
- There is an additional charge if you are bringing your pet along with you: €20 per night.
- Only one dog per room is permitted.
- *Please note that The Kingsley is unfortunately unable to cater for certain dog breeds, please see the latest list of controlled breeds on the Citizen’s Information with the exception of hearing and guide dogs.
- A charge will be applied in the unlikely event of damages or deep cleaning required to cover extra costs.
- Please note: Dogs are permitted in the hotel with Residents Only. Dogs are not permitted within the hotel with Non-residents.
- For dog-minding, dog-walking, hiking and other services, plese contact: Canine Connect T 087 3884021 or E firstname.lastname@example.org or W www.canineconnect.ie
- For further information or to make an enquiry, please contact our reservations team on:
T: +353 (0)21 480 0500